Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mixed Media

showed amusement by portraying a type of food that is amusing to children. That awesome food is ice cream you eat it at the fair and it has variety in the different colors and flavors of ice cream. I chose this subject matter because it is kind of a tradition in my family to all eat ice cream together at my grandpas house there is a fridge devoured completely to ice cream. This project reminded me of that and the ice cream is unified because they are the same colors but different flavors all stacked on top of each other. For this mixed media project I used tissue paper, glue, acrylic paint, and magazine clippings. I learned how to use the magazine clippings and how to mix the different materials in one project so it would go together. I was a little challenged in trying to incorporate the magazine at last minute but other than that this project was very successful in my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment